Which products contain sodium polyacrylate
The Chemical In Gel Ice Pack Bag: Sodium Polyacrylate
Gel ice pack
Gel ice pack, also known as cold pack, is the replacement product for traditional ice packs.
It can be used to:
- lowering body temperature;
- Transportation of medicine, food, flower;
- circumvented the emergency pain associated with sports injuries.
Unlike conventional ice packs, ice packs have become increasingly popular.
Benefits of Gel Ice Pack
- Soft feeling and beautiful appearance;
- Effectively curb the growth of bacteria;
- More effective. (Its specific heat is 3-4 times that of ice)
What chemical is in ice packs?
It's sodium polyacrylate.
As a kind of superabsorbent polymer, sodium polyacrylate can absorb a lot of water and turn into a gel form.
One gram of sodium polyacrylate can hold 300-1000 grams of pure water. In other words, it is enough to contain 1 gram (or less) of sodium polyacrylate for each gel ice pack.
Benefits of sodium polyacrylate
- high specific heat capacity;
- low cost (for each gel ice pack);
- non-toxic & environmentally friendly;
Other uses of sodium polyacrylate
With the exception of gel ice packs, it can be used in every aspect of our lives:
- Thermal insulation material (ice towels, ice pillows ...);
- absorbent material (e.g. in paper diapers, sanitary napkins, care pads ...);
- Water blocking material (e.g. inflatable sandbags, waterproof for cables ...);
- expanding material (inflatable toy).
Buy or contact us for details
- How can we get rid of crime in society?
- How is oil different from ghee
- Will China drop the dollar?
- What is the best cooking machine
- Why doesn't the US destroy North Korea?
- When do people realize their own character
- What are the latest makeup transformation techniques
- Who was the worst person ever
- Are the words hello and hola related
- What's the best guide to git
- What is the Russian word for stress
- What is meant by financial analyst
- How can I avoid the hustle and bustle
- Use Quora for Android more data
- Where can I buy children's furniture
- How do you say follow in Flaemisch
- What is an atomic bomb
- Who puts cinnamon in chili
- Should I disable the Windows 10 update
- What is OSCP pen test
- How do gases react to temperature
- What is the purpose of Ebates
- What's the scariest part of the prison
- Nazi Germany was a superpower
- Who is Stuart MacGill
- Are people aware of their true selves
- How does the genitive arise in Swedish
- Are you still living in Oak Ridge?
- What is your opinion on ambient music
- A2 milk is just a marketing gimmick
- What will India's role be in ww3
- What is special about imaginary numbers
- How can I successfully blackmail the Batman
- How do I get certified in C.