What would be your ideal lip balm
Lip care for chapped and very dry lips
8 months of vitamin A therapy for acne and I am by far the expert when it comes to dry lips. If I don't have any care close at hand, I get nervous.
Dry lips are not the same as dry lips: Imagine badly stressed lips in winter, when you have not drunk enough, plus icy temperatures with wind and you have just shoveled snow for 1 hour. Something like that and also very sensitive to all sour, spicy, hot and cold foods, you can see and feel my lips. I can only take photos of lipstick watches on good days. Fortunately, the end is in sight and I will stop taking the pills. A detailed report will follow!
Therefore, I would like to introduce everyone to my lip care favorites in this long time. I made sure that the ingredients are as mild as possible, since the popular children's cream, for example, consists almost entirely of fragrances and, despite the initially good effect, my lips burst with painful bleeding. I also tried petroleum jelly, but it didn't help the lips to heal in the long run.
Favorites: Quite ok, but only quick in between
- Balea Lip Balm Outdoor Protect: Greasy, white cream, which I personally did not see any effect. The cream was only on the lips, not absorbed at all. It was the first cream I tried
- Bepanthenol lip cream: It is not greasy enough on its own, but an ideal base in combination with La Roche-Posay care. It is very well absorbed and is a bit like a light serum. To be found in pharmacy or at dm
- Balea Lip Oil: I found it really good, but it is definitely not suitable for sole care in the long term. I would not have been able to go through a whole day without other creams with her alone. You can find a detailed review here
- Eucerin Acute Lip Balm: Vaseline-like cream that puts a nice protective layer over the lips and takes away the pain. From the pharmacy
- Eucerin Aquaphor: Bought in the USA and I think it's a bit better than the German version. Reminds me of petroleum jelly. From the pharmacy
Favorites: Very good care effect
- Bioderma Restorative Lip Balm: A very light skin care product that is surprisingly good care even with a thin one. My lips soak up the light texture and visibly calm down.
- Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment: Without fragrance and ideal over lipstick as additional care. Even worn alone I got through the day with it and it relieved severe dry spots and irritation. Unfortunately very expensive
My number 1
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Barrier Repairing Balm
You can see from the tube that it is my favorite care product. The slightly sugary tasting vaseline-like cream not only covers the lips like a protective film, but is also easily absorbed. It's not sticky, but it's greasy. Regardless of whether it is badly dried out lips, painful bleeding spots, torn corners of the mouth: the balm has it under control. Without this balm, I would not have survived the 8 month treatment so well.
I hope I was able to help some with this overview, but otherwise dry lips will also appreciate the tips.
Do you have any good, really good lip balm that you can recommend to readers searching?
Share it or write a comment!
- Who are the best writers from Lebanon
- How good is Tunecore
- Assam is a terrorist area
- Which cheese goes well with oranges?
- How do you feel about democrats?
- What is the cheapest Raspberry Pi setup
- Why do prairies have excellent agricultural soils
- Can someone really be dependent on success
- Can people develop super powers
- Business school students enjoy reading
- How was Chaat invented
- Makes online rummy real money
- Will weeds keep me depressed any longer
- Why do I keep losing TikTok fans
- Performs Courier Express international courier services
- What's your rating on EaseMyTrip
- Where will Groupon be in 2014
- Is Gumroad a scam
- Is QA engineer post includes automation testing
- Is YoyBuy real
- Is Sinhgad College good for an MBA
- Is lead chromate soluble in water
- What is your first open source project