What do I need to know before deactivating?
- As soon as Firefox has started, click on "Tools" in the top main menu and then on "Settings".
- As soon as the new window has opened, you will see some tabs in the upper area. By default, the "General" tab should be selected here.
- Now select the “Content” section under the tabs.
How can I reduce the risk?
In addition, there is still a risk from Java itself. To find out which version is installed on your PC, simply go to the Java website and select the “Download” menu item.
There you can see which Java version is currently up-to-date. Below the large red button “Free Java Download” you can click “Do I already have Java?”. A check then takes place to determine whether the latest Java version is installed on your PC. If not, you have the option of downloading the latest Java version immediately afterwards.
- What does motivation mean in psychology
- How does an engine work 5
- Would you consider Apple Music for Business?
- How can men improve themselves
- Which company invented the first microprocessor?
- What does Squillo mean while singing
- The AIDS virus is replicated through mitosis
- Where does the term hipster come from?
- When did The Doors make it big?
- How does clotrimazole kill fungi
- Which DC characters would you come with?
- Is your household clothes optional
- Is web scraping legal in 2017
- How can I stop eating tobacco?
- What is site maintenance
- When is the first council meeting
- Is music bad for students
- Seek the truth as a moral imperative
- Lord Vishnu is an Aditya
- How successful is a tumor removal operation
- Are women employed as software engineers
- What is SHIFT
- How will the USA fall?
- Who discovered Bitcoin or crypto currency
- Who is the best playmaker ever
- What are green companies
- Will PS4 cameras work with PS4 VR?
- Who is your favorite Doctor Who regeneration
- All plants photosynthesize
- How does LED lighting affect animals?
- Indicates wealth or power well
- How do I get started with numerology
- Are bonobos and chimpanzees genetically different