What diseases did Irrfan Khan suffer from
Irrfan Khan is dead: "Slumdog Millionaire" star dies of cancer at the age of 53
Another tragic death shakes Hollywood: Irrfan Khan, who was involved in numerous Hollywood productions, died at the age of 53. Khan, who also made a name for himself as a Bollywood star, had been fighting a rare cancer for two years. Now the Indian actor has lost the battle against the insidious disease.
Irrfan Khan is dead: Hollywood star loses battle against cancer
As reported by the BBC, Khan passed away on Wednesday in the Indian city of Mumbai after being hospitalized earlier this week with an intestinal infection. In 2018, Khan was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor. Neuroendocrine tumors can mainly be found in the gastrointestinal tract, the pancreas or the bronchial system (airways / lungs). The screen star has spent the past two years in London, where he was treated for the rare form of cancer.
Irrfan Khan dies at the age of 53! Known from "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Life of Pi"
In his thirty-year career, Khan was a prolific film and television actor known for his versatility. He starred in legendary Indian films such as "Vishal Bhardwaj's crime drama Maqbool" and "Piku". This was followed by roles in numerous blockbuster movies, including "Jurassic World", "Inferno", "The Amazing Spider-Man" and award-winning dramas like "The Namesake", "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Life of Pi". For his performance in "Metro: Love is never too late" he received the Filmfare Award for best supporting actor.
Irrfan Khan leaves behind his wife Sutapa Sikdar and two sons.
follow News.de already at Facebook and YouTube? Here you will find the latest news, the latest videos, great competitions and a direct line to the editors.
sba / news.de
- How does energy maintain body temperature?
- See quantum computers every day
- What is Cheggs Technology Stack
- Which cell phone is for under 200
- Who is our Heavenly Father
- What is the difference between wave and microwave
- What it's like to be quick-tempered
- What happened to punk rock
- How long does the keratin treatment last
- What is an exciter stator
- Can tourism help reduce poverty in Africa?
- Is Soluto dead
- Can the Samsung Galaxy S9 VR do
- A 5 m self-supporting structure is possible
- How do jazz musicians learn to improvise?
- How are losses made in forex trading
- Forward is an English word
- What is the Difference Between PPC Marketing
- Which instrument should I learn after the ukulele?
- Good startup friendly patent attorneys in Mumbai
- What is the best yoga teaching insurance
- What is the use of Yywrap in LEX
- What do conservatives take for granted?
- How to design programs in Racket