Helps screaming the lungs
Intense emotions can also cause asthma attacks
Violent emotions such as crying, screaming, but also laughing, as well as stressful situations, can cause asthmatic complaints. Asthmatics should therefore take care not to put themselves under pressure before and during the holidays and take their medication regularly - despite possible tension and excitement - as prescribed by the doctor. This is what the lung doctors of the German Lung Foundation e.V. (DLS) in Hanover recommend.
Christmas time is not only a quiet and relaxing time, it also means a lot of stress for many people. Asthmatics are also at risk during the Christmas season, as strong emotions can trigger asthma attacks. The lung doctors of the German Lung Foundation (DLS) in Hanover point this out. "When asthmatics have to laugh, for example, more than half of the patients experience an outbreak of asthmatic complaints," explains Prof. Harald Morr, Prof. Harald Morr, chairman of the DLS board and head of the Waldhof Elgershausen pulmonary clinic in Greifenstein Weak laughter such as giggling or chuckling can cause coughing or tightness in the chest area in some patients laughter initiated asthma (LIA). Similar to sport, laughter leads to deeper and stronger breathing, whereby the hyperventilation stimulus associated with it can cause bronchial spasms and thus coughing and shortness of breath in asthmatics. However, this primarily affects patients who are not optimally adjusted with medication and therefore do not have their asthma under complete control. "Avoid any kind of stress whenever possible
The Christmas season is not always cheerful, it can also be quite stressful given the many preparations and shopping that have to be done. "Time pressure and agitation, but also feelings of anxiety or a loss of control in large crowds, can trigger inner unrest and fears," explains Morr. “Such intense emotions, like laughing - but also crying and screaming - can cause asthmatic complaints. Basically, asthmatics should take care not to put themselves under pressure and not to indulge in uncontrolled emotions. And one more thing is very important: Under no circumstances should you forget to take your medication regularly - despite possible tension and excitement before and during the Christmas holidays - as prescribed by your doctor, ”advises Morr.
- What is RNA and DNA in Biology
- Sales jobs are difficult
- How do I stop intimidating people
- What is the nursing diagnosis for anemia
- What is OSCP pen test
- Why do Indians travel in summer
- What is ammunition
- What is the tax bracket for 2018
- What makes digital marketing so special
- Why is Dothraki not translate on google
- What is Cetaphil good for?
- Tube jeans die off
- Why does taco seasoning taste so bad
- Why does India not have young executives?
- How should I formulate my question
- Who would win Brock Lesnar or Ryback?
- How can I shadow a physiotherapist
- You can do a reverse email search
- Holi powder is washed off
- What is Asia Minor now
- How does meditation affect your heart rate
- Where is the dark web CP
- How was the University of South Carolina founded
- How do I design a dairy farm
- Can drones be blinded by laser pointers?
- Surrogacy should be allowed
- Why does mint have a cooling feeling
- What is loss of awareness
- How can I make yarn balloons
- Is DGCA important
- Where are you in Vegas
- How do I choose my collage
- What is progressive supranuclear paralysis 1
- Which is the best NCC