How can I write a better shayari
Anil Agarwal Interview (How To Make $ 10,000 Per Month Blogging): Exclusive Interview [BJIS - 08]
When I started this blogger interview series, I thought of posting great success stories and inspiring journeys by bloggers every week. But after posting some great stories, I was busy with some other activities and couldn't post any more blogger stories.
consistency is the key to success and that is very difficult for many bloggers to maintain. As a part-time blogger, this is very obvious to me. But if you are planning on blogging as a career, you need to solve this problem first.
In today's interview I will me the success story of Anil Agarwal tell and highlight how consistently he blogs in recent years and can make a lot of money every month. Earned at the moment Anil $ 10,000 per month or even more. In Indian currency, that's almost 7 lakh / month from his blog, BloggersPassion.com.
Highlights : Anil Agarwal is one of the most popular pro bloggers in India.He has been running a very successful blog, BloggersPassion.com, for a long time.He makes more than $ 10,000 a month through affiliate marketing from his blogs.He shares his experiences to build a successful affiliate marketing blog and various strategies for making a full-time blogging life.
You will find more such amazing stories that I have already shared
- Rahul Bhichher Interview: How he created a Shayari blog and got 2 lakh visitors / month
- Sumit Sao Interview: How he built a Facebook group with more than 15,000 members
- Swadhin Agarwal Interview: How he lives a laptop lifestyle from blogging
- Interview with Pradeep Kumar: Founder of Hellbound Bloggers (one of the top bloggers in India)
- Navin Rao Interview (Tips for Creating a Blog While Working Full Time)
- Matthew Woodward Interview (# 1 SEO Expert To Follow In 2020)
Anil Agarwal interview on how to make money blogging
Let's start this interview. This is going to be a little long as I asked a lot of questions. I am sure you will find it very useful and learn a lot of things.
1. Hello Anil, welcome to my blog.I'm sure you don't need an introduction, but for people who don't know about you, please say a few words.
Thank you Santanu for inviting me to your blog.
For those of your blog readers who don't know me, my name is Anil Agarwal and I am the founder of Bloggerspassion.com and HostingMonks.com. I started Bloggers Passion in 2010 and Hosting Monks didn't start until that year.
I blogged for a long time alongside a full-time job. But after a while it got really difficult to keep both things together. I also want to give enough time to my blogging endeavors.
That's why I got I quit my full time job . I've blogged all day since last year. I am based in Gurgaon and use a co-working area as an office.
2. Please tell us about your blogging journey.From beginner to top Indian blogger.
I worked as an SEO professional in my full time job and in order to drive more traffic to company websites I used free blogging websites to create backlinks. I soon realized the real potential of blogging.
Like everyone else, I started out with free blogs. I've been using them for a couple of years and over those years I've got a better understanding of the blogging industry.
I got mine in 2007 first self-hosted WordPress blog in one Blogging niche set up and sold to someone through Flippa in 2009 because I needed money.
2010 i have BloggersPassion started while learning from my first blog and mistakes to avoid here. I was sure that I can do a much better job with Bloggers Passion.
With BloggersPassion I try to help new bloggers on their blogging journey so that they can be good with their own blogs.
3. Why do you think you can make a living from blogging?In our society in particular, it is very difficult to convince.
It is really true. It is very difficult to convince our society to blog. Nobody knows about blogging, it's a new term to them. For a long time I did a job because of the typical attitudes of my family members. But I ended up choosing blogging as a full-time career.
I have this attitude when I quit my job:
4. I am sure that all of your friends are established in life too.How do your friends accept you as a blogger?Are you happy with what you are doing, or do you feel that if you are successful now, you will be better off?
We don't think much about success or failure among friends.
Having completed an MCA course, most of my friends are in web development and some are also overseas.
We are all doing well in our respective areas. Whether I choose blog, web development or another career, it doesn't make a difference. They have known me for a long time (since my college days).
People I have been in contact with throughout my professional career are very happy with what I do in the blogging space.
5. How do bloggers like you actually make money?
When I talk about myself, most of the revenue comes from selling partner products through my blogs, newsletters, Quora Answers and YouTube videos, etc.
I promote web hosting, SEO, WordPress themes and plugins related products on Bloggers Passion and Hosting Monks.
In the coming days, if time permits, I'll try to create online courses on SEO and affiliate marketing.
When I talk about the monetization methods used by some of my blogging friends:
- They sell affiliate products
- Some of them have created their own courses and sell through different platforms
- Some get into the content writing business
- Few of them still use Google Adsense platforms to generate income from their blogs
also read 10+ Best SEO Case Studies Of 2020 Shared By Top SEO Experts
6. How many blogs do you need to earn a decent income each month?Feel free to share your other blogs.
The earning potential is enormous even with a single blog.There are bloggers who are capable of making more than $ 200,000 every month from a single blog.I can make about $ 10,000 every month just from the Bloggers Passion blog.
I try to improve my income from the BloggersPassion blog every year. In 2017 we made $ 67,000 and in 2018 we reach $ 106,000 . Take a look at our income-expenditure ratio for the last 2 years.
We aim to grow our sales between $ 130,000 and $ 150,000 by the end of 2019.
Since we made a lot of revenue selling web hosting-related partner products, we have HostingMonks started with the aim of creating more space for web hosting-related requests on Google.com and other platforms.
7. What are your main sources of money from?
We make money selling affiliate products on our blog these days. We promote top web hosting, SEO tools, premium WordPress themes and plugins on our blogs.
When I started Bloggers Passion, we used Google Adsense, paid reviews, banner ads, and text link ads to generate income.
Quick note: If some of you don't know much about affiliate marketing, let me explain this briefly.
In affiliate marketing, we receive a commission if someone buys a product while using our affiliate link. A person who buys through your affiliate link pays nothing extra. In some cases, they can actually save money by using your special affiliate links (with specials and discounts, etc).
Also read, how to create an affiliate link with the Thirsty Affiliate Plugin
Here is the screenshot from Bluehost.
We should choose a product that we are already using and that we are happy with. You need to verify that there is an affiliate program for this product.
Read that too Bluehost Affiliate Program: Make up to $ 125 per sale in 2020
Then we should try to create content where we talk about user problems and how this product can solve those problems.
If people find solutions to their problems in your content, don't hesitate to buy this product through your referral link.
8. Google AdSense or Affiliate Marketing?What's your point on that?
For me, affiliate marketing is more profitable than Google Adsense.
If you have a blog or website that you can use to promote a great affiliate product, affiliate marketing can bring you more sales.
However, if you have a blog where you have most of the information content then you should be using Google Adsense. However, you need big traffic if you want to get decent income just from Google Adsense.
If you have a blog where you have mixed content (informative and commercial), then you can try affiliate marketing and Google Adsense together.
For example, let's say you have a post that is generating a lot of traffic but that you cannot promote an affiliate product on. Why should you waste this traffic? Try running Google Adsense ads to make some money off of this junk traffic.
You should avoid running Adsense or other ads on the pages that may be earning an affiliate commission.
I've written a detailed guide on Google Adsense vs. Affiliate Marketing here. I hope BloggingJoy readers will enjoy it.
9. What are some of the top affiliate products that have worked well for you?How can a beginner find such profitable products easily?
Share a few partner products that are doing well for me:
- Hosting: Bluehost, WPX hosting, SiteGround, WPEngine, etc.
- subjects : Elegant Themes, StudioPress Themes, GeneratePress, etc.
- SEO tools : SEMrush, LongTailPro, SpyFu, WebCEO, etc.
Here are some things you can do to choose profitable partner products:
- If you are a beginner, make a list of the premium products that you use. Take part in the affiliate programs for the products you like best. And start blogging about them.
- Make a list of affiliate products that are being promoted by top blogs in your niche. Then contact those product owners for a free copy of those products. In this way, some of them give a chance to review their products. Promote the products you like the most. If you can afford it, buy a subscription to some premium products that look promising to you.
Note: In this year did I at the Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale Earned $ 7,200 by promoting various products .Overall, SiteGround affiliate programs work best for me as the majority of the revenue comes from just selling SiteGround.SiteGround is a very good web hosting company that offers many features only at affordable prices.I always recommend you Host your blog on SiteGround .This gives your blog a fast loading experience, high security and you can easily promote SiteGround to make money too.
- SiteGround Hosting Review 2020: The Best WordPress Hosting For Bloggers
- SiteGround Startup Review (70% Off): Better with GrowBig Plan with $ 2 / month extra
- SiteGround GrowBig Review 2020 (Affordable WordPress Hosting For Your Blog For Just $ 5.95 / Month)
- Which SiteGround Plan Is Best For Your Blog In 2020 (StartUP vs. GrowBig vs. GoGeek)
- SiteGround vs Top 22 Web Hosting Providers [WordPress Hosting Comparison 2020]
10. Please share some tips with us on how you have increased your affiliate sales through blog posts.
I will try to create 10x content for the products I want to promote on my blog and then create quality backlinks for them so that they can be targeted on Google.
Here are some types of content I will try to create around a product that I want to promote:
- Check with a call to action
- Items to compare with other similar products
- Offers or coupons
- Case studies
- Summary of the contributions
- Contributions to specific functions
- List posts where I can mention the partner product
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Pages (when a product offers a special discount during these events) etc.
Other than that, I'll try to spread awareness of the product and my affiliate posts through Quora, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube-type sites.
11. What are your tips for accepting sponsored posts and how much can a blogger ask for?
We have not accepted sponsored posts on our blogs for a long time. If sponsored posts is one of your monetization methods, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Don't accept sponsored posts just for the sake of making quick money. Only accept the opportunities that fit your blog niche and are liked by your blog audience.
- Maintain a certain ratio of free and sponsored posts on your blog. You can envision writing 5 high quality blog posts after each sponsored post (that's a 5: 1 ratio).
- Treat Sponsored Posts like a regular post and try to give as much value as you can through your content to share. For example, let's say a leading SEO tool company asked you for a review. Ask them for access to the tool first, and then study the tool for the next 10 to 15 days. Once you have a complete feel for the tool, start working on your blog post. Keep your review unbiased, try to cover the pros and cons, who should buy the product, etc.
12. How do you ensure the right balance between information articles and partner articles?
That's a good question.
We have to keep a balance between information and commercial articles. If we think about covering all topics related to a selected niche, then this problem will not arise.
Let me tell you using an example. Let's say we are promoting SEO tools on the BloggersPassion blog. We don't just talk about SEO tools, we talk about every aspect of SEO in our blog posts. We have already written hundreds of educational content on SEO topics and plan to write many more in the days to come.
We want to become the ultimate resource where people can learn all about SEO. You can also remember to cover any relevant topics related to your niche on your blog.
13. Have you worked on Amazon partner websites?How is your experience so far?
I was recently working on a niche Amazon-based website. The experience was very similar to working on another Bloggers Passion partner or Hosting Monks.
There, too, we have to create content that covers different aspects of a product and then promote it.
As with regular affiliate blogs, we have to look to Amazon based websites. It can take six months to a year before you see a significant number in your Amazon partner account.
14. How do you motivate yourself to continue this laptop lifestyle?
By looking at other bloggers in the blogging niche who are doing well, I keep myself motivated. I still have a long way to go. Have to master many skills. I'm not that good with videos and paid advertising.
I keep listening to interviews and podcasts from top bloggers to stay motivated and learn new things.
15. How often do you meet other bloggers offline?
There is no set schedule as such. Sometimes I meet 2-3 blogger friends within a week and sometimes I don't meet anyone even after a month.
I keep in touch with my blogging friends through phone calls, WhatsApp, email, and social media accounts.
also read Hyderabad Blogger Meet 2019 - Awesome Experience
16. People still prefer to get GOVT jobs as they give security.Do you feel the same way with blogging?
Since I finished my MCA course, I'd never thought of getting a government job. In addition to your academic skills, many factors play a huge role in getting a government job. I see the limited amount of progress in government agencies.
17. What are your future plans for staying positive while blogging?
I will continue to work on my blogs and networks in which I am active. And will try to help bloggers with their blogging needs. There are many things that motivate me to adopt the laptop lifestyle:
- Generate enough income to lead a comfortable life
- When there are positive comments on all the content we create on our blogs, Facebook groups, Quora and YouTube channels, etc.
- Whenever I see Bloggers Passion blogs being mentioned by top bloggers and aspiring bloggers like you on their blogs and on their Facebook groups etc.
Do not miss, how to expand the Facebook group to 7,000 members [case study]
18. How much time does a beginner take to make money on a blog?
It will depend on many things. How much time this guy devotes to his blog and blogging skills. If you are good at blogging, you can expect some income from your blog within a year. And it will keep growing as you put more and more effort into your blog content and promotion.
19. Where exactly do beginners make mistakes that ruin their blogging expectations?
Share a few mistakes made by many new bloggers:
- They don't stay in tune with their blogging endeavors.
- They're not that productive as they waste a lot of time here and there on the web.
- You happen to be working on multiple blogs at the same time. Not a good move, especially if you're just starting out.
- Even if they are working on a single blog, they have selected a very large niche or too many categories. In the beginning, it's better to succeed with a smaller niche.
Many people start blogging after seeing the success of other bloggers. But they don't see the efforts these bloggers are making to reach this level. They expect success with their blogging endeavors overnight. But that won't happen. In many cases, they leave their blogging journey within 6 months. That's the worst.
- Why are non-living things considered semipermeable
- Can I learn music without the piano
- What do you think about rock music
- Campus ambassadors are an effective marketing technique
- How does image manipulation affect steganography?
- What were the shortest wars in history
- Are there quizzing clubs in Bangalore
- Is that an inclusion
- When do people realize their own character
- What are some sick EDM drops
- Why is incognito mode unsafe either
- Are Muscovy ducks actually ducks
- PayPal is a trustworthy website
- What is your approach to a happy life
- What is the value of sin 49
- Animals can misunderstand each other
- Which iPhone should I buy in 2018
- Why is the resurrection of Jesus so important
- Where are all micronations located
- What are NameCheap standard name servers
- Why don't evergreen trees lose their needles?
- Ghost Rider may die
- What is some kind of political party
- Why does Canada not have a dedicated flight service
- Online booking engines for the hotel industry alternatives
- How did Lady Antebellum get her name
- Can a trade graduate become a business analyst
- What do you think of Akshay Khanna
- What is the Greek word for lion
- Have you ever caught a cop lying?
- What's next for Strava
- Why is Donald Trump a complete idiot
- Ain't god good
- Why do people choose jobs in medicine