Which side can I play a game on
FAQ / customer service / support
In most cases this is a consequence of the deactivated Java applet add-on module in your web browser or system.
On MacOS X:
Since the latest Java update for MacOS X, Apple has deactivated "Java applets" in Safari so that our web games no longer run.
It is also possible that Java applets are globally deactivated on your computer. Please check the status of the "Activate Java applets" checkbox in "/ Applications / Utilities / Java Settings".
Since the security update "Java for OS X 2012-006" for MacOS X "Lion" and "Mountain Lion", Apple has uninstalled the Java add-on module. To use our web games, click the area marked "Missing add-on" to download the latest version of the Java applet add-on from Oracle.
We recommend that you install the latest Java version.
Then check that your browser is running both Java applets and the Java applet add-on module (see below).
How do you activate the Java applet add-on modules in the various browsers and operating systems:
- Start Firefox.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + A (Cmd + Shift + A on MacOS X).
- A new page will open with a list of all additional modules installed in your Firefox. In this list, the "Java Applet add-on module ..." is likely to be deactivated, indicating that you should update it.
- At the top of this list, click "Make sure all add-ins are up to date".
- Another page will open, on which you will find a list of the available updates.
- Click on the red button in front of the "Java Applet add-on module" and on "Update now".
- Open Safari.
- Go to "Safari => Preferences".
- Click on "Security".
- Activate the "Activate Java" checkbox.
- Close the window with "Settings".
- Click the wrench icon, then select Options.
- Select Advanced Settings and then the Privacy Settings.
- The privacy settings control panel appears.
- In the "Add-on modules" area, select the "Deactivate individual add-on modules" link to check whether Java is activated.
- Click the "Activate" link (if the "Deactivate" link appears, Java is already activated).
- Click Tools, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and select the "Custom Level" button.
- Scroll down to Java Applets.
- Make sure the "Enable" box is checked.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- What is OSCP pen test
- Climate change aggravates the storms
- Sertraline can make anxiety worse
- Can you eat seaweed
- Will climate change lead to human extinction?
- Can a hoarder be arrested?
- Where can I find or download QBasic
- What are the uses of lipophobia
- What do mercury and aluminum do together
- What is an interesting fact about Buddhism
- What is the lift in data mining
- Teachers can curve tests whenever they want
- What is the scope in web development
- Killer bees are bad for me
- Do google photos work with iPhones
- How many bowling pin patterns are possible
- What happened during my bad weed journey
- Did Wikipedia really make Astroturf's dream come true?
- Have you ever managed to reinvent yourself
- What are merciless killings
- Why is electronic recycling important 1
- Why do people act petty
- How is Telegram better than WhatsApp
- Who is Krishna Prasad Bhusal
- Is Quora searchable
- What is the most powerful film moment
- What did Terry Pratchett die of
- Would Malunggay help treat acne
- Genetic is a short temper
- Did King James write the Bible?
- When will afmc release its cutoff marks
- Why is my printer printing lines
- How can I become a smart speaker
- Who created Masha and the Bear