What is parenting
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Parenthood, Plural: Parents | create
- IPA: [ˈƐltɐnˌʃaft]
- 1) Relationship with one's own children
- 2) Community of parents of jointly cared for children
- Derivation of the noun parents with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -shaft
- 1) motherhood, fatherhood
- 1) “Because the existing legal regulations allow adoption by individuals regardless of their sexual orientation and that which is based on adoption are simultaneous Parenting allow same-sex partners to adopt a child in stepchild adoption, the legal regulations on adoption also fall within the scope of Art8 ECHR with regard to these persons (and children to be adopted by them), which means that they must meet the requirements of Art14 ECHR. "
- 1) "Section 144. (2) If medically assisted procreation was carried out on the mother within no more than 300 and no less than 180 days before the birth, the woman is the parent, 1. the one with the mother at the time of Birth of the child in a registered partnership or, as the registered partner of the mother, died no earlier than 300 days before the birth of the child or 2. the the Parenting has recognized or 3. their Parenting is judicially determined. "
- 2) “The desire of Parenting aimed at the greatest possible removal or pruning of all shrubs and bushes. "
- Nominative: singular Parenting; Plural Parenthoods
- Genitive: singular Parenting; Plural Parenthoods
- Dative: singular Parenting; Plural Parenthoods
- Accusative: singular Parenting; Plural Parenthoods
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„If a German couple hires a surrogate mother abroad, he is the Parenting may be awarded.“
Doctors newspaper, October 16, 2018
„School inspection is now active. It's pretty late, criticize Christian Democrats, Parenting and GEW.“
tagesspiegel.de, January 7, 2019
„We are facing a paradigm shift in the existing understanding of kinship: biological Parenting is characterized by “social Parenting“Replaced.“
Welt.de, March 15, 2019
„The 25th poet has become a poet again! And at the same time a profound magazine on the subject of authorship and Parenting - with conversations, essays, prose and poems.“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, November 15, 2018
„Research Minister Karliczek has a long-term study on the effects of same sex Parenting required. However, extensive research results are already available. From Patrick Gensing.“
WDR.de, November 22, 2018
„Because of a confirmed corona case in the Parenting the Catholic Marienschule in Potsdam was closed on Wednesday morning.“
B.Z., March 11, 2020
„Hessen Parenting is divided according to the assessment of the State Parents' Council with a view to the planned school openings.“
GMX, July 01, 2020
„Because in the case of Berlin infection there are connections in the Parenting give the school, the private school should be closed on Monday and Tuesday.“
tagesspiegel.de, March 02, 2020
„Due to travel restrictions, parents cannot pick up babies born to surrogate mothers. The drama shows how difficult it is to define the term Parenting is.“
Die Zeit, June 24, 2020
„The Leoben Association for Preparation for Birth and Parenting (VGE) could win the prize money of the 'Places of Respect 2020' competition.“
Kleine Zeitung, 07 August 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "parenthood":
parents: ... parent group, parental home, parents 'initiative, parents' chamber, pair of parents, parental rights, parenting, parents 'school, parents' seminar, parents 'spokesperson, parents' consultation hour ...
parent: ... Derived words: parentage - abbreviation (female), origin (female), descent (female), parenting (female) parental - parental, parental parenthood - ...
Thesaurus: -shaft: ... Brotherhood Brotherhood Buhlschaft Citizenship Guarantee Fraternity Property Parenthood Inheritance Achievement Education Student Council Enmity ...
homoparentality:… General terms: 1) parentalité German translations: 1) same-sex parenthood (female), gay parenthood (female) English: 1) LGBT ...
coparentalité: Right: status / responsibility of stepfather or stepmother; social parenthood Origin of the term: attested since 1994 Superordinate terms: 2) Statut Translations German: 1) joint custody (neuter), 2) social parenthood (female)
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Parenthood" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Elternschaft/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "parenthood" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Parenthoods (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Eltern | schaf | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Master bedroom (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular parent bedroom; Majority of the master bedroom ...
Master bedroom (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Parents | tern | Schlaf | zim | mern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Parents bedroom (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Parents | tern | sleep | zim | mers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Parent language (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular the parent language; Most of the parent languages ...
Parent languages (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Parents | languages Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Parents' consultation hour (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular parent consultation; Most parental consultations ...
Parents' consultation hours (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Parents | sprech | stun | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Parents taxi (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter / masculine) Cases: nominative: singular 1 Elterntaxi; Single 2 parents' taxi; ...
Parents taxis (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Parents | tern | ta | xis Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɛltɐnˌtaksis]…
parent (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular parent; Plural parents genitive: singular ...
Parents (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Elternteil Genitive Plural…
- How does one become a weak person?
- What is 16 4 4
- What is the full form of aviation
- What was the first 3D animated film
- What separates the stars from each other
- How can I be active and productive
- Which mattress is best for combination sleepers
- Will Russia fall apart without Vladimir Putin
- What is browser fingerprint
- What is the best way to learn easily
- Recycle glass
- What are the scholarships for the general caste
- Have you tried out Evernote Business
- In which country does Reza Pahlavi live
- What is sad for you
- What are five Swedish words to know
- Trains BTS
- How safe is Brooklyn College
- What happened to Tea Party 2
- A guilty pleasure can cause happiness
- What is a court reporter
- What is banking 1
- Is Docusign in India
- What attracts jinn
- How do the Jewish people feel about tattoos?
- What is direct listing vs IPO
- Is spintronics necessary for quantum computing?
- What is conventional design in fashion
- What's next after technology
- Which MNC has the best work culture
- Are VPN and IPSec similar
- How do I create a custom logo
- Has Jet Li ever met Bruce Lee?
- Is Wordpress still relevant for the creation of websites