LaJoie skin care best beauty product
Fleurs de bach energy pastilles 50 g
Sugar-free pastilles made from acacia juice (gum arabic) with extracts from original Bach flowers. With red currant taste as well as valuable B vitamins, vitamin C and the trace element chromium.
The selected essences are popular with the little energy weaknesses of everyday life - look for your balance and reach for the day with pleasure and power.
Essences selected according to Edward Bach
Wild rose (dog rose) - blossom of the joy of life.
I am awake, I am alive and I am enjoying this day.
Olive (olive) - blossom of inner renewal.
I breathe deeply, I straighten up and find strength.
Hornbeam (hornbeam) - blossom of energy.
I feel fresh, I have momentum and I reach out powerfully for the day.
Elm (elm) - blossom of inner harmony.
I am with myself, I feel good and in balance.
Vitamins matched to the essences
and trace elements:
Biotin, vitamin C and chromium
- Biotin plays an important role in the energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C can help improve tiredness and fatigue.
-The trace element chromium is important for maintaining normal blood sugar levels and is part of the body's own energy system.
Other important properties:
- Without alcohol, sugar, aspartame and gluten
- Fat free
- Sweetened with 100% sacralose
- With vitamins and trace elements
Redcurrant (red currant)
Gelling agent: gum arabic, sugar substitutes: sorbitol and maltitol, red currant aroma, acidifier: citric acid, coating agent: vegetable oils and beeswax, vitamin C, Bach flower essences from wild rose, olive, hornbeam and elm (0.25%), sweetener: sucralose , Dye: carmine, chrome, biotin
100g of product contain: calorific value 888.3kJ (216.7kcal), protein 2.0g, carbohydrates 44.5g, of which sugar <0.1g, of which polyhydric alcohols (polyols) 44.5g, fat 0.3g, of which sat. Fatty acids <0.1g, fiber 47.2g, sodium 0.02g
Suck 6 pastilles throughout the day. With 6 lozenges you take 15% of the recommended daily dose of the vitamins and minerals contained in the product. The amount consumed can be increased to up to 18 lozenges per day. Can have a laxative effect if consumed in excess
- A management degree after language certification is required
- Why is there pain in this world
- Is Kali Linux PWK Hacking Course good
- Who is Rukmini and who is Radha
- Can I Buy Cialis In Mexico?
- What is a 7 nanometer processor
- How can anyone stop porn addiction
- How exactly does hunger affect metabolism?
- Why don't the trees grow back?
- Why are cobwebs sticky
- Which CRM does hirespace com
- How do I check the earlier punctuality of the trains
- Who is Jennifer Lawrence from currently
- Why is Blueface called Blueface
- What new name did God give Jacob?
- Can Great Britain have a king and a queen
- Is dextrose a refined sugar
- How does the Yulu app work 1
- What is auto focus camera
- What causes fin rot
- How do I transcribe audio manually
- How can I be like Chris Evans
- Axact actually deals with porn
- Why is Verizon so fast