Who is Buddha for a Buddhist
Who is Buddha actually?
Since his family belonged to the nobility, he grew up sheltered and carefree in a palace. As a young adult, Siddhartha Gautama went on hikes in the area and was confronted with other people's problems for the first time in his life: old age, illness, death and pain. He realized that these problems could not be overcome even with wealth and prosperity and decided to look for a way out of the general suffering.
At the age of 29, he left his family and decided to lead an ascetic life. As a celibate, he wandered northern India for six years. He studied religions and methods and soon found that these did not bring him any closer to his goal. So he developed his own way and practiced intensively in meditation.
Buddha attained awakening or enlightenment at the age of 35. Enlightenment is generally described as a religious-spiritual experience in which everyday consciousness is exceeded through one's own strength. So you experience a permanent insight into a reality, which also has a profound influence on the personality.
Buddhism sees in enlightenment the perfection and purity of the mind. A Buddha has infinite compassion for all living beings and perfect wisdom. After his enlightenment, Siddhartha Gautama traveled through India until his death at the age of 80 and spread his Buddhist teachings. He gave his speeches in front of all sections of the population, as he was convinced that the path to enlightenment is independent of the hierarchical order. Over the years his sermons have been passed on and written down.
- What are the uses of landscape woodworkers
- Can you learn a sense of rhythm?
- What happens when you breathe in fiberglass
- How do MapR DB and Cassandra compare
- Frankenstein was a real person
- What is considered an active lifestyle
- What is Vi Hart's math educational background
- How can I do a jingle advertisement
- Why don't lunges hurt my knees
- What are some good frighteningly interesting films
- What egg liqueur is made of
- Which element has 19 electrons
- Has the Me Too movement reached Indonesia
- How to make donuts yourself
- Who are the electrical inspectors
- Lionel Messi is a good captain
- What belongs to the management of medical devices in hospitals
- What are parliamentary privileges
- What is a homemade remedy for a headache
- Is Jack Nicholson retired
- What is the El Nino Effect
- Is spondylitis curable by acupuncture
- How do I kill myself
- UFOs are thought driven
- Alibaba products can be dropshiped
- Requires 10 ICSE lessons
- Has a visa ever been hacked
- How do I create an Eclipse plugin
- When will TES 38 forms be published?
- Stonefish are good pets
- What is the national food of Israel
- How to use Azura's Star