What are the upcoming laptops of 2018
IFA 2018 | Teaser: First hints for the next version of the thinnest notebook Acer Swift 7
This year's Acer press conference, which recently ended, was really tough. In addition to the already planned notebooks and lots of accessories (see list of links below), out of the blue there was also a preview of two exciting innovations, which one should not expect in the near future. Of course, there is the Predator Triton 900, which will probably go down in history as the first gaming convertible in the world.
And the Swift family also had a short teaser about the future. A new version of the Swift 7 has not yet been shown as the final product but only as a dummy, which will see the light of day as the next Swift 7 iteration in a few months. We recently tested the Swift 7, but the next version of the super-thin notebook, which will probably not be available until 2019, will already feature the next Intel CPU generation. More details could not be elicited from those responsible for Acer, but behind closed doors it was heard that the display could also be upgraded. More then, as I said, probably not until 2019, maybe already at the CES in Las Vegas in early January.
There is fresh advice direct from IFA. Unfortunately, there are still no pictures because the current dummies do not yet match the final dimensions. The 2019 version will be a 14-inch model in a 12-inch case, i.e. the Swift 7 will shrink significantly next year and be 1 mm thicker again. Internally, the latest Intel Y-series processors from 2019 are to run, the display will be a touchscreen, the keyboard is planned with backlighting.
- What is Cetaphil good for?
- What does education 1
- When and how did Israel occupy Jerusalem
- How Much of Academia is a Scam
- How can you treat insomnia during pregnancy
- Which countries are hot in October 2019
- What attracts absurd literature
- What is a gateway account
- Can I give oatmeal to my dogs
- How love healed you
- Why is there unrest in Venezuela
- What can we do on vacation
- Is b bow of course good at SRM
- Are purpose-built cities the future
- Are whiskey barrels reused
- Why can't I get an MVC to work
- Is an open set finite or infinite
- Why bring dogs
- What made Nokia phones so reliable
- How can people read your mind
- Broadband gives good speeds
- Where are all micronations located
- How does maintenance work
- What is it like to be a musical child prodigy