Where can I find Hinterwaldler videos
Hillbilly horror on the trail of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and Co .: Trailer for "Honeydew"
"Honeydew" is the acting debut of Sawyer Spielberg, the youngest son of the legendary director Steven Spielberg. The junior gives the male half of a young couple, while Malin Barr mimes his girlfriend. The two broke down their car and found themselves stranded in nowhere in the American Midwest with no cell phone connection. When they knock on the door of a farm house to ask for help, the somewhat eccentric-looking but extremely friendly owner opens the door.
Karen (Barbara Kingsley) invites the desperate duo in and serves Sam and Rylie a sumptuous dinner. Then she calls the local mechanic, who, curiously, never shows up. Instead, Karen's son, the overweight, mute and heavily bandaged Gunni (Jamie Bradley) is now sitting at the table. The harmless, homely mood finally changes when Sam and Rylie suddenly begin to hallucinate ...
Don't miss a restart: FILMSTARTS 'cinema and streaming newsletter »Subscribe now for free!
Hansel and Gretel in the Midwest
Devereux Milburn took over the staging and script of the hillbilly horror, which also looks a bit like a modernized version of "Hansel and Gretel". The American, who made his full-length directorial debut here, had previously made various self-written short films as well as music videos for artists such as Garland Jeffreys or Rosanne Cash (daughter of country legend Johnny Cash).
In addition to Sawyer Spielberg, who entered Daddy's business quite late at the age of 28, the leading roles are Swedish actress Malin Barr ("Lapsis") and screen veteran Barbara Kingsley from David Lynch's wonderful "The Straight Story". Kingsley's very weird offspring embodies Jamie Bradley from "Loud Places".
A veritable festival favorite
The work, atmospheric in the trailer, sometimes a little psychedelic and quite eerie-looking, celebrated its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival, which unfortunately only went online in 2020. This was followed by further screenings at genre festivals in North America and Europe. At the British FrightFest in London, Devereux Milburn's work was even awarded the prize for best director.
In the USA, his film will now be regularly released in cinemas on March 12, 2021, before the film can be streamed on April 13 as VoD on the relevant platforms.
In Germany, “Honeydew” will be released on June 25th directly on DVD and Blu-ray.
Even harder than the original: The FSK age rating of the "Wrong Turn" reboot promises a bloody slaughter
- Why do we have to meditate 2
- Colon cancer is mainly caused by stds
- How big is a Kodiak Bears paw
- How was Chaat invented
- Have microcontroller operating systems
- A debt collection agency can charge interest
- How should I deal with the French
- What is meant by financial analyst
- Amazon's Choice products can be found easily
- Why are there no dinosaurs today
- Passive reading improves your spelling
- What is so spiritual about Ramayana
- An echocardiogram shows an aortic aneurysm
- What is antivirus software compared to malware
- Why is Isis abusing women
- Is this phrase too strange to use
- Can a mechanical engineer become a scientist?
- Why can't language perfectly imitate sounds?
- What is the story of Bali Jatra
- What is the NTT data check pattern
- Which dating app is better in India
- How do I understand women 1
- Which is the worst side in Gurgaon
- Is N2 gas flammable
- What CMS tools does Airbnb use
- How does Dynamic Yield provide personalized experiences
- How do ambassadors learn foreign languages
- Why do dogs sleep on my stomach
- What's your first experience with Facebook
- How do I factor x x 1
- What makes reed croet poisonous to dogs
- Foreign investments promote economic growth
- Is a BSc required for MBBS
- What are the best orphanages in Boston