Mbappe goes to school
Kylian Mbappé: When he was three, he sang the national anthem
It could have been one of those rare moments that you look back on over and over again in the future of football. That afternoon from Kazan when 19-year-old Kylian Mbappé ended Lionel Messi's World Cup career. On the same day that Cristiano Ronaldo, whose posters were hanging in Mbappé's nursery, played his last World Cup game at the age of 33, on which an era ended and possibly a new one began.
"Mbappé is the next global superstar of football," tweeted England's Gary Lineker after France's 4-3 in the round of 16 against Argentina. And Alvaro Arbeloa, world and European champion with Spain and long-time player with Ronaldo at Real Madrid, added: “Mbappé is like a young Luke Skywalker. He knows that sooner or later he will dominate the world. A beast! "
The Paris Saint-Germain striker scored two goals against the Argentines and became the second youngest double scorer in a World Cup, after Pelé in 1958. But this sprint after ten minutes, in which Mbappé runs off in his own half of the game, half of the Argentine team is remembered still ahead of him - and whizzing away from them all, at 37 km / h at the top, until he can only be stopped with a foul and a penalty is taken out in the process.
At the last world title, Mbappé was an embryo
Sixteen years earlier, at the 2002 World Cup, little three-year-old Kylian was in front of the television in his parents' house, watching the French national team, singing the national anthem and dreaming of playing at a World Cup himself one day. When France became world champions for the last time in 1998, with today's national coach Didier Deschamps as captain, Mbappé was just a four-month-old embryo in his mother's womb.
- Why haven't we explored Antarctica any more?
- How can cucumber slices affect puffy eyes
- What did the people of Sri Lanka invent
- Who invented eternal damnation and hellfire?
- How do I repair an IntelliVision controller
- Which facilities are available in AIIMS Raipur
- Particles of matter attract each other
- Why is the Lagrangian density defined in fields
- Should we get rid of the proper process
- What is your friend
- How do I create an Eclipse plugin
- Why do you love Indian music
- What should a good translation tool have
- How long can I stay in Paris
- How is a nuclear reactor dismantled
- What does preacher 3 1 8 mean
- What is vehicle recall
- What is Skid Row's most successful song
- How can I impress my university professors
- Is it easy to learn acoustic guitar
- What would it take to date you
- Which engineers at Twitter designed Anywhere
- What is a fifth of 100
- How do I stop feeling dead