Who is better than Neymar or Mbappe
Neymar: "Lionel Messi or Kylian Mbappe? There is no comparison"
For several years, Neymar played in the same team as arguably the greatest player of his generation, Leo Messi.
After leaving Barcelona for PSG, he became a team-mate of Kylian Mbappe, who is already considered one of the best players of the network decade. So who is better?
"There is no comparison [between Messi and Mbappe]. They are two very different players. Messi is the best player I have ever seen and Kylian is on track to become one of the best," Neymar told France Football.
"As Kylian is very fast, I always have to be focused and alert when I'm on the pitch with him. But that was also the case when I played with Messi, Iniesta or Suarez," added the Brazilian.
A beautiful moment caught between Neymar and Alaba in front of the camera - there is a story behind this gesture
The 1-0 defeat of Paris Saint-Germain against Bayern Munich on Tuesday did not prevent Mauricio Pochettino's team from reaching the semi-finals of the Champions League. The Parisians defeated Bayern 3-2 in the quarter-final first leg at the Allianz Arena last week and it was enough.
Neymar made for a heartwarming moment after the encounter as he comforted David Alaba at the Parc des Princes after the game.
That was a touching moment between the Brazilian and the Austrian, but what makes it even more special is that Alaba did exactly the same with Neymar after Bayern beat PSG 1-0 in the CL final last season in Lisbon.
Neymar explains why he celebrated before Joshua Kimmich: "He said they were the better team"
When asked why he celebrated right in front of Joshua Kimmich after PSG's victory against Bayern Munich in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, Neymar said to TNT Sports Brasil: "It's funny because I didn't even know Kimmich was there, it was more with Leo and in the end I partied in front of him ".
"It was fate that brought me close to [Kimmich]. He said their team was better, that they would win. He was sure that they would qualify for the semi-finals."
"You can have as much possession as you want. You can sing to a woman all night, but if a guy comes and takes her away from you in five minutes, she's gone."
Neymar was overjoyed and celebrated with teammate Leandro Paredes after PSG clinched a narrow win over the UCL champions despite their 1-0 defeat in the second leg.
The heroic deeds of the Brazilian striker in the first leg - in which he delivered two brilliant assists - ultimately helped PSG maintain the considerable lead of three goals and, thanks to the away goals rule, win the entire duel.
- Would you change the airplane seats for money
- Birds can fly upside down
- What is p in HTML
- Skin marks are signs of pre-diabetes
- Can you hack Russian networks
- What a mutated grade is Wolverine
- Why don't Mi phones have Android updates
- What both exists and what does not exist
- How is the trading margin calculated
- Did Wikipedia really make Astroturf's dream come true?
- How do you burglar in chess time
- What to Expect in Dhow Cruise
- What happens when lighting occurs
- What is the meaning of the diagram
- What's better than calendly
- Are Homo Sapiens generally lazy
- A doctorate in computer science is worthwhile
- Behind its imagination is everything that exists
- H pylori is highly contagious
- You can use local yeast for baking
- What is the name of your football team
- How is our soul
- Is Batshuayi as good as Drogba
- Which strings for my Yamaha LL6 guitar