How do you wish you a friend
6 tips to prevent your friend bringing back the wrong gift | Say what you want - without saying it!
Hand on heart: Christmas is over when your boyfriend gives you some crap that you don't even want. Because of the festival of love. Christmas Eve can also be a stress test for a relationship.
And then the friend's crying: "He's got the wrong gift again ... He doesn't even know me!"
THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!
If you have a special request, just SAY it. And if you don't want that, because you think a little tension under the Christmas tree is cool, then wave the fence post until your guy gets it. Sounds awkward, but it's effective.
Here are 6 ultimate tips on how to tell your boyfriend what you want for Christmas - without telling him!
1. Leave the browser open
Whether on the laptop or smartphone: Find your dream perfume or concert on the Internet and leave the browser open at random. If you want to be sure that your friend sees it, send them to their laptop or smartphone and let them do some research.
2. Bring your friends on board
You don't have to tell your boyfriend directly what you want - but you can have him tell him! Get your best friend involved. She should give him your wish. If he doesn't already ask for advice ...
3. Blaspheme about other gifts
“Last year, XY got such an ugly necklace from her boyfriend… Fortunately, they exchanged it for a simple heart necklace. I would have been happy about that too! "
Exchange XY and present in exactly the same way. He won't check whether the story is true or made up anyway. But he, too, will be happy if he hits the bull's eye in a roundabout way.
4. The shop window trick
Blunt but effective. If you're strolling through the city together, stop in front of the things you like for an extra long time. Point your finger at it. Touch it. If you think that this is not enough, just add a subtle “That's nice!” Afterwards.
5. Leave your wish list open
Like the browser trick, only in old school. Just write a wish list and place it so that he cannot overlook it.
6. Message to the wrong recipient
If none of that helps, draw the last trump card: and write to him by mistake a WhatsApp, SMS or email with your request."It wasn't for you at all!" But that's really pretty desperate ...
None of the tricks worked? Pity! If you want to save yourself the frustration of giving gifts for the next year, just say straight away what you want. Then there is no surprise - but no disappointment either!
- Will Quora ever sell loans for money?
- Why is Zoho popular
- Where do terrorists live in the Sahel
- Why do you think a reservation is necessary
- Is the Avogadros number hypothetical
- How do you end up in a wingsuit
- Why did you write Stephen Wrong
- What is the first rock and roll group
- Are YouTubers worse than reality TV stars
- Is excursions are given in the Sastra University
- How do we lobby at MUN
- Is human life profitable
- When did rhyming become commonplace in poetry?
- How autobid systems work for crowdlending platforms
- How do I design a dairy farm
- Who is England's Trump
- Screen time can affect a child's development
- How can I stop eating tobacco?
- Will climate change lead to human extinction?
- What was the world's first hedge fund
- What is SRS in fiber optic
- How well do you know an octopus
- Where do Buddhists practice their religion?
- The term spiritual pillar is a metaphor