Why don't you like anime
An unforgettable weekend awaits you!
Founded over 10 years ago, DoKomi is now one of the events in the European fan scene that anime, manga or Japan fans shouldn't miss!
Every year DoKomi attracts more and more fans from all over Europe to Messe Düsseldorf to exchange ideas, to get to know each other and, above all, to have a lot of fun!
No matter whether you want to get to know other anime fans, see LIVE acts from Japan, stroll through Germany's largest artist area or try Japanese food: DoKomi combines the entire anime fan scene in one event!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your admission ticket now and experience a unique weekend according to your wishes!
Order your ticket now ❤
- 55.000 Visitors and cosplayers over 2 days (outside of Corona)
- 60,000 m² Full of anime, manga and Japan content
- 650+ Exhibitors, stalls and artists
- 140 Hours of stage and workshop program
- How difficult is the AP history test
- What is SpurtCommerce
- Who was John Lennon's main influence
- Which type of steel is more durable
- How does the Harrier Jump Jet float
- Bitcoin is bitcoin democratic
- What are witch runes
- What do you think of Jesus
- How do currency fluctuations affect banks?
- How are children now victims of fashion?
- What if you leak a battery
- How do I choose a good toothpaste
- What can you assess inappropriately well?
- Who is an expert in programming
- How do debuggers work
- Why does Naruto have so much chakra
- Why was the Indus Waters Treaty signed
- How was Poseidon born where and when
- Have you had any business ideas
- Why do online videos sometimes lag?
- What are the grades of tax consultants
- How can I calculate the pre-tax result?
- What is not organic psychosis
- Watch the weather forecast
- Is a cell phone with Android One good
- Heavy cannabis use changes one's personality
- How is an e-mail transmitted
- Are there religious INTPs
- How do I search in Regedit
- How do I find out the electricity costs