40 million are equal to crores
Converter from the Indian rupee to the euro and vice versa
India is not only known from numerous Bollywood films, this country is also very popular with Germans as a holiday destination. This is mainly due to the fact that you will not only find beautiful beaches here, but also impressive palaces and breathtaking landscapes. Our Rupee to Euro currency converter will help you prepare for your trip. When you are out and about, we offer you the practical currency tables so that you always have an overview of the exchange rate. We wish you a great stay in India!
Indian rupee - Euro: Current exchange rate of the ECB as of May 21, 2021
With our currency converter, in addition to converting from Indian rupees to euros and by clicking the button to swap the units from euros to Indian rupees, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. In the following you will get a compact overview of the current exchange rate between Indian rupees and euros and vice versa.
1 Indian rupee (INR) equal to 0.011 euros (EUR)
1 Euro (EUR) equals 88.802 Indian Rupees (INR)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to India
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you always have all the conversions from Indian rupees to euros for daily use in your wallet.
1 rupee = 100 paises
1 EUR = 88.802 INR
1 euro = 100 cents
1 INR = 0.011 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on 05/23/2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 23, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 23, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- Have citric acid onions
- Who is the idol of Islamic religions
- Fdi in India 1
- Why does withdrawal from addiction cause aggression
- Why is a good resume important
- Which iPad supports the Airtel 4G network?
- What wouldn't you do to make money?
- What happens to toilet paper
- Who sang the song Sweet Little Sixteen
- What are the best tips after college
- What is the class at MIT
- Why do retailers offer gift cards
- What is the future of Minneapolis
- What is 3 + 4
- Do doctors prefer to perform diagnosis or treatment
- Why is traditional media called traditional
- Where can I find B2B affiliate marketers
- What kind of chemistry is alchemy
- What language was WhatsApp made of?
- How do you feel when you know how to code
- What is vinegar good for?
- Death is preferable to medical torture
- Does the law of nature rule human behavior
- Are plaster walls stronger than drywall