What are some treatments for frizzy hair
Keratin treatment for straight and curly hair
Keratin treatment promises to make hair smoother and shinier. Smooth - and still suitable for curly heads. The explanation: With a keratin treatment, the hair structure is soothed and given a natural shine, thereby the surface of the hair is smoothed, but curls look all the more beautiful. WOMAN editor Nadja has natural curls and has been annoyed for years that her hair often looks like a wild afro. She tested the keratin treatment at hair stylist Carola Staudinger in Vienna. The result is pretty impressive!
Keratin Treatment - What is it?
This type of hair treatment originally comes from Brazil. The way it works is as follows: Our hair consists mainly of keratin, an elastic protein. During the treatment, the keratin wraps itself around the hair like a protective film and penetrates deep into the cuticle. This makes the hair smoother, softer and shinier without having to tame it with the straightening iron after each hair wash.
Who is the keratin treatment suitable for?
The keratin treatment is suitable for every hair type: for dry, fine, normal, oily, colored, straight or curly hair. Anyone who is annoyed about frizz or wants even, structured curls, a keratin treatment is the right thing for you!
"After the treatment, the hair can be coiffed and styled as desired - straight or curly", explains Carola Staudinger.
Procedure of the keratin treatment
1. First, Carola washes my hair with a special keratin shampoo to remove any care product residue from my hair. The hair is blown dry.
2. Now she applies the keratin product to me strand by strand and combs my hair again for an even distribution.
3. Carola blow-drying her hair very hot with a large round brush and then even smooths it. The heat is necessary so that the keratin can penetrate deep into the hair structure.
4. As soon as the hair is dry, it is washed again.
"For the entire keratin treatment including styling at the end, you should plan in 2 hours", says Carola. "But the smoothing and the great result lasts for 100 days!"
And what does a keratin treatment cost?
The entire treatment is not cheap. Including styling, the keratin treatment costs around € 150.
The treatment is exactly what I've always been looking for! Curly hair always looks dry and lackluster. Thanks to the keratin treatment, my hair now shines beautifully, even if I blow dry it no more frizz. I also have the feeling that my hair density has doubled - madness! I don't usually know my hair like that ... Also very interesting: After the treatment, my colleagues asked me about my new hair color. The keratin seems to have made the color more intense. I am absolutely thrilled with the result! Carola Staudinger also worked with 100% vegetable keratin - and I always think that's good anyway.
Unfortunately, the keratin treatment is not yet offered in many salons. If you would like to get advice from Carola Staudinger, it is best to take a look at her website www.carolastaudinger.at. And on her Instagram page there are tons of before and after photos, just click here: instagram.com/cchairstyling
- Explain the factor on which the friction depends
- When are higher derivatives used?
- What do you notice in meetings?
- What's so good about the movie Goodfellas
- What's the Worst Instagram Advice Ever
- What are interest groups
- Have you made up your mind to become a parent?
- Did Buddha miss his family
- What is the use of home automation
- How are convex mirrors used?
- What is the importance of event logistics
- How is Freshman Housing at Drew University
- Which fruit name ends with MIR
- How do royals make money
- What are the best orphanages in Boston
- What are the Worst Hollywood Action Movies
- How does dry drowning work
- How do people watch movies online
- Have you ever eaten a shark
- Why should people think polygamy is moral?
- Fantasize women of three fours
- Widespread access to wireheading would destroy society
- Can i use grammar on my phone
- What is the value of the OCJP certificate
- Why am I so complacent about spirituality?
- How can people read your mind
- How does the Harrier Jump Jet float
- How did the Falklands War change history?
- Why do scientists sample populations
- Is there another war like Syria
- What is the most useless website ever
- Teaching can be a psychological risk
- What is an orange
- How can I start managing others