Are you unhappily married
Unhappily married, one child and in love with another
I'll try to go into everything:
In the event of a separation, I would of course not forbid my husband to have contact with our son - on the contrary, he is a great dad.
I'm a divorced child myself, a two-time child, and my mother used us children as leverage and that was terrible.
We don't fight that much. It's just like with siblings. Sex is just part of it for me, I can't do without it. That can't be all.
I don't know where my head is at the moment.
Actually, I primarily want to save my marriage. After all, I married him once. But I've already tried a few things, and as I said, I told him straight away that I was unhappy, but somehow nothing happened to him.
Maybe he's too sure of me?
Oh, why does life always have to be so complicated?
in the beginning, yes ... but not in the long run.
the best thing to do is to pull it off, then you will be happier 1. because you have a man who gives you what you need and 2. because you were a strong woman
Of course, I feel obliged to my child to give everything to save these paths. I know myself how children feel in such a situation. If my son wasn't around, I would have split up a year ago. It's not that we quarrel all the time, so the situation here has become unbearable. Of course we fight too, but that's normal. It's just that the love that was definitely there has disappeared secretly, quietly and quietly. And that has nothing to do with the other, it hasn't just been this way since last week.
I'm sorry that I didn't get in touch, but soooooo much has happened:
At Pentecost, I was on a short vacation with my husband and son, it had been planned for a long time. Relatives of ours were also there. Since I had complained about his alcohol consumption, he didn't drink anything that weekend, but was in bed every evening at 8:30 a.m. instead of sitting with the rest of us (not all of us then drink alcohol).
Back home, he continued to drink - not as much as before, but still regularly 6 bottles of beer every Saturday (am I too sensitive if I find that too much?].
There is still no tenderness, he is rather bitchy and we argue. He says he wants to stay with me.
A little more than a week ago I saw the other guy again at a village festival where I was alone again because my husband didn't feel like doing something like that. In between we only had sporadic contact because I wanted to take care of my marriage. It sparked without end, he kept touching me and it came as it had to come ... we snogged, snuggled and finally slept together and it was soooooo nice. He has everything that I have missed in my husband for a long time.
I've made up my mind to split up with my husband. I just don't know how best to do it. I'm scared he's freaking out, he's pretty choleric.
Have you got some hints for me?
- Is it illegal to deface the currency?
- Is Thai massage safe
- How many different baseball fields are there
- Can calculate tianhe 2 9 9 9
- Masturbates well for athletes
- When is the data set not distributed normally?
- When was the Kuomintang founded?
- What every Indian should know about Japan
- How do I keep my friendships forever
- What distinguishes one DSP from the other
- What brings a person to the shadow ban on Twitter
- Dodd Frank is repealed
- Is aluminum foil a good silencer
- Sympathize Kashmiri separatists with terrorists
- What are the best natural tone recordings
- Which documents are required for a Scooty
- Used Arjuna Vajra
- What chemicals should I avoid in shampoos?
- How can I become a computer technician
- Has Charbagh station has cloakroom
- Are homosexual people sexually attracted to themselves?
- Why do children fail at physics and mathematics
- Federer is a great player or Nadal
- Am I manipulative 1