What is your coping mechanism 3
Search in the database of your institution
If your computer is in the network of an institution registered with us, you will automatically be offered a link through which you can search for or find the literature in the inventory of your institution. To do this, we compare the IP address of your computer with the entries in our registration. Your IP address will not be saved. From outside the registered institution networks, you can manually assign yourself using the "Select institution" list in order to generate the above link.
Electronic journal database (EZB) Regensburg University Library
If your computer is in the network of an institution registered with us and the journal title of the selected article record has been recorded by the ECB, you will be offered a link that will lead you to the corresponding entry. There you will find further information on availability.
The display of the links depends on the document type:
Magazine articles are, if available, provided with a link to the appropriate entry for the journal title in the journal database (ZDB) of the Berlin State Library. There you can find out about the institutions that have licensed the respective magazine. The link to the Subito order form transfers the data directly to the order form. Ordering a copy of the article requires an account there. The order is chargeable.
Publications in book form generate a link to Wikipedia's ISBN search page. From there you have the opportunity to check availability in a large number of catalogs.
- Where do the Daen come from?
- How can we stop watching porn videos
- What is 1 4 of 1 4
- Why are convertible cars not famous in India
- Supports the Mi 5 Pro OTG
- Is ninjutsu taijutsu or genjutsu more efficient
- Would you invest in marijuana now
- What is the titration of Mohr salt
- Do nose jobs hurt what hurts the most
- How do hydraulic machines work
- Find fluorescent lighting depressing
- How important was Halley's comet to science
- What is a 2D array in C.
- Should I drop out of university?
- Who taught McCartney how to play bass
- How is numerology related to astrology?
- What are examples of moisture
- How are wavelengths arranged
- Caves usually have water
- How to say love in Jamaican
- What is 50 minutes in degrees
- Which strings for my Yamaha LL6 guitar
- How do spaceships avoid space waste?
- Procrastinators are risk takers