Which cell phone is for under 200
The best smartphones up to 200 euros
A look at the data sheet shows: Cell phones for less than 200 euros can easily compete with much more expensive devices. All top 10 devices offer large displays with a diagonal of more than 6 inches, at least four, often even six gigabytes of RAM and 64 or 128 gigabytes of storage space. They use LTE - this is important in times when the 3G network is gradually being dismantled. Wi-Fi 5 is now the rule rather than the exception. Only two devices still support the older Wi-Fi 4.
You will encounter big differences, especially with the camera. The majority of smartphones have a "megapixel bolide" with 48 or even 64 megapixels. But the image quality differs significantly, especially when poor lighting conditions push the camera optics to their limits. Cell phones under 200 euros are also very changeable when it comes to endurance. Typical battery life ranges from 8 to 15 hours. In practice, this means the difference between "reload in the afternoon" and "juice until late at night".
All smartphones presented rely on Android as the operating system. The devices went on sale in 2019 and 2020 and come with Android 10 in seven cases. Android 9 only runs on one model, Android 11 (two devices) is slowly arriving in the price range. Huawei and Xiaomi are particularly well represented with three devices each.
Fingerprint sensors and face recognition are gradually moving into the price range under 200 euros. The dual SIM function almost always competes with the memory expansion. Only the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T currently offers separate slots for the second SIM card and the memory expansion.
Note: Due to the Test reform 2020, in which individual sub-areas have been reweighted, the score on some devices may differ from the original test. This does not change anything in the statements of the tests.
Top 10: The best smartphones under 200 euros
- Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC: good (391 points) - available here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro: good (389 points) - available here
- TCL Plex: good (383 points) - available here
- Huawei P40 Lite: good (381 points) - available here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T: good (381 points) - available here
- Huawei P30 Lite: good (378 points) - available here
- Motorola One Macro: satisfactory (367 points) - available here
- Honor 9X: satisfactory (364 points) - available here
- Motorola Moto G8 Power: satisfactory (364 points) - available here
- Huawei P smart Z: satisfactory (363 points) - available here
In the picture gallery we present the ten best smartphones up to 200 euros with their main strengths and weaknesses.
Top 10: Smartphones up to 200 euros
For all smartphones from our test you will find cheap offers on our coupon page, e.g. B. at notebooksbilliger.de, Saturn and Amazon.
The best smartphones up to 150 euros
Leaderboard: Low-Radiation Cell Phones
Sony Xperia Z2 and Z1 in comparison
- What is it like to ski in Scandinavia?
- Why is my period 3 weeks
- Find an MSBI training
- Do architectural pillars make a structural contribution?
- Who are certified financial planners
- Is microwave cooked food safe for infants
- Are emotions voluntary
- How can I be in web design
- How is Aims Barrackpore for JEE preparation
- How could I get out of ADHD
- How does an autopsy work?
- What is Madagascar's relative location
- Why does food have to cost money?
- Can a bossless company be successful
- Are the white helmets terrorists
- How do we change this world
- How can you spot a fake INTP
- How is the Netflix business model sustainable
- What's the best thing about biology 1
- How much does music cost properly
- Bankia has an office in London
- Is it Safe to Use App Cloner?
- How accurate is an M4 rifle
- Where can I buy a Hydra waterproof coating
- PayPal will email me
- What is 16 4 4
- Do you like Sewanee
- Has Japan tried socialism
- What makes digital marketing so special
- Why is some material not perfectly elastic?
- Can NodeMCU act as a web server
- What constitutes a fugue in music
- What is the full form of MSI
- What does life need to live well