How can a teenager do business in Mongolia?
The traditional music of the Mongols uses a large number of instruments, among which the human voice is not considered to be the least important.
There are everyday songs, festival songs, philosophical-religious, historical and humorous songs. Home, landscapes, the five herd animals, preferably the horse, love, mother and father, heaven are sung about.
The Mongolian khuumii singing (overtone or larynx singing) is world-famous; it was added to the intangible UNESCO World Heritage Site with horse head violin, Urtyn Duu (long song), Naadam, falconry and yurt construction.
The "Lord of the Gobi" Danzanravjaa, who to this day is venerated not only in his home monastery in the Gobi, but throughout Mongolia, founded the first theater in Mongolia at the beginning of the 19th century. He is the author of numerous songs and singspiele. His most important work is the play "Der Mondkuckuck", which is still often played today.
The first Volkstheater, opened in 1931 in a resembling green wooden building, had 500 seats. After a conflagration a few years later, the State Theater was opened in a stone building in 1940, which included a symphony orchestra, ballet and choir - the Ulaanbaatar State Drama, Opera and Ballet Theater was born. The founding of the State Circus also dates back to 1940, followed by the founding of the puppet theater in 1948, and in 1963 the theater was given its own theater.
On display were pieces (operas, singspiele, dramas) that were supposed to glorify and promote the socialist structure, but also operas based on traditional materials ("Between the Three Sad Hills") as well as works of European classical music, ballet and drama. The Russian influence was clearly visible and audible.
After the fall of the Wall, themes from earlier history were added: "Karakorum" and "Chinggis-Khaan", although traditional musical elements were largely dispensed with.
The venue for concerts, opera and ballet is the State Opera and Ballet Theater on Sukhbaatar Square in Ulaanbaatar.
Not only works of the classical international opera and ballet repertoire are performed here, but also Mongolian operas such as "Karakorum" or "Chinggis-Khaan".
The baritone E. Amartuvshin is one of the internationally recognized and busy Mongolian opera singers.
The Honored Artist of Mongolia, the baritone singer G. Ariunbaatar made it into the top five of the international young talent singing competition "BBC Singer of the World in Cardiff" (Wales) 2017.
Together with the mezzo-soprano Catriona Morison (Scotland) he won one of the main prizes ("Song Prize").
Folklore, which of course includes the snake dances and the tsam (mask) dances, still plays a role with the Mongols today for the preservation and presentation of the traditions in music and dance, the manners and customs.
All new musical styles in youth culture are enthusiastically received and creatively adapted by the Mongolian youth. Rock and pop anyway, but also hip hop, rap or heavy metal. Popular Mongolian bands are Kharanga, Camerton, Nomin Talst, Ice Top, the girl band "Uka" and Tatar.
Since 2018 the Mongolian band "The Hu" has achieved international fame.
- Objective C is a multi-paradigm language
- How did Hayden Panettiere become a model
- How would a flying saucer work
- How do mobile newspaper applications work
- Medical records can be used in court
- Why choose a camera tripod
- Where can I see Annabelle Creation
- What is the best hospital in Istanbul
- How is salt not poisonous
- What is your sleep cycle
- Why is Internet org not for Americans too
- When will NPR start in India
- What belongs to the management of medical devices in hospitals
- Meth addicts smell
- How can I design my own projects
- What made you go from liberal to libertarian
- Why is Audible so expensive and limited
- What is a senpai
- What is a PayPal business account
- What will India's role be in ww3
- What are the good colleges in Jodhpur
- How is energy saved? Is energy generated
- How does fear affect physical health?
- What is the ILICAT 2019 exam schedule
- How did Kilimanjaro come about
- What is the most disgusting insect
- How old is the Danish royal family
- Can organized beliefs lead to organized crime?
- How does a cycloid gear work 1
- Where does Parthenium come from
- Analysts make good money
- How can we rate a website
- How to say Revoke in Gujarati