Did Barack Obama ever visit Antarctica?
Has Obama secretly visited Antarctica?
In March 2016, President Obama traveled to Argentina. The alleged trip to Antarctica is believed to have taken place on Thursday, March 24, 2016, as President Obama left Buenos Aires, Argentina, to travel south.
The press schedule published in advance describes the schedule.
On Thursday the President will visit the Parque de la Memoria. In the afternoon the First Family leaves Buenos Aires and travels to Bariloche, Argentina. The first family will visit cultural sites in Bariloche. In the evening the First Family will leave Bariloche and return to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Later that evening, the First Family will be leaving Argentina on their way to Washington DC.
They were there. This trip was known in advance and there are pictures of them arriving in Bariloche and meeting the Argentine President that day.
The conspiracy theory is based on the fact that he disappears from the public without notice within that day so that he can fly to Antarctica. A flight that would have taken many hours each way. Not to mention the time it would have taken him to wander to this mysterious gate. That is implausible.
Strange thinking ♦
- Are there petrol stations at ship anchors?
- How can I start managing others
- Who made people in Marvel Comics
- How do websites keep track of users
- Which car has the most devices
- What is the uncus in the brain
- How do wolves smell
- How do you solve a drought
- What is pain who can describe it
- How do you think about life today
- What is the minimum wage in Kuwait
- What is an external link 2
- Recruitment pain points
- Which is an odd composite number
- What is a cost classification in a department
- How do traffic bots work
- Why we need foreign policy analyzes
- Are PCs a symbol of renegades?
- What is a diplo
- Can tourism help reduce poverty in Africa?
- What are units
- Who was the worst kage in Naruto
- Is it worth buying email lists
- How many trumpets do you have