How did difficult math like algebra come about
Written by Alex Birrer (Canton School Obwalden Sarnen), Werner Hartmann (former Canton School Baden)
The Munterbunt collection of exercises offers pupils and teachers access to a collection of mathematics exercises at upper secondary level (e.g. grammar schools or vocational schools). The tasks arose as part of the former web-based platform Munterbunt (Remo Meier, Sam Zürcher, Raimond Reichert, Alex Birrer, Werner Hartmann, from 2001). The tasks and the associated solutions do not claim completeness or didactic balance, but rather serve pupils and teachers as a source of ideas and an opportunity to practice. The tasks are available free of charge for non-commercial use.
- Algeria will annex Libya as a territory
- Watch Donald Trump Netflix
- What is Asia Minor now
- What is the temperature of the groundwater
- Help me with this math problem 1
- What is it that can be found in everything
- How did Nutrisystem help you lose weight
- Exclusive fee in the advertising agency
- Can your perception change your reality
- What do Americans think of Israelis?
- How did revolutionary war cannons work?
- Are the laws of chemistry established?
- Are anxiety and depression related?
- Has Charbagh station has cloakroom
- Why do retailers offer gift cards
- When did people start traveling by plane?
- What is the hottest industry right now
- What is a Nikon D7000
- Are Colombian boys big or small?
- Which artist sang the song 7 Rings?
- What separation songs do men hear
- Die MOOCs
- What's so bad about north Philadelphia
- How did Lady Antebellum get her name