What is the scope for learning AngularJS
Green Software Designer - developer for resource-saving and efficient software applications (f / m / d) // nationwide
Together we shape the green IT future of our customers.
Make an impression as a Green Software Designer - developer for resource-saving and efficient software applications (f / m / d).
Would you like to develop resource-saving, efficient and future-proof IT solutions with us?
Together with the agile teams at our company and our customers, you build resource-saving, efficient, future-oriented, i.e. "green" software. These are mobile payment solutions, cloud-based business infrastructures, IoT solutions or other exciting enterprise systems. The roles at Syngenio are flexible and allow scope for interests and initiative.
Direct communication and cooperation are important to us. You can work from home, at one of our locations or with our customers. Our field of work always brings new things with it. You therefore plan and implement your further training with us. Working together is not anonymous. B. our Office Days and Academies to network with your colleagues. You are welcome 🙂
Green IT is important to me. I develop resource-saving and efficient software with enthusiasm - innovative, reliable and structured. The bigger picture is not enough for me - I keep looking and want to develop: Technically, professionally and personally.
How do you develop with us
You develop in an agile manner: you do not work through specifications, but sharpen requirements with the team, work on architecture and design, implement and deliver. You support the agile management of development teams, coach colleagues and you learn from the team yourself every day. In internal working groups, you will help shape the technical development of Syngenio. Our customers support you with the requirements analysis, advise you on technical issues and moderate workshops with you.
- You have studied computer science, environmental informatics or business informatics or have relevant professional experience in green IT
- You like to develop "green", high-performance and maintainable software and know the corresponding requirements
- You like to work in an agile manner and focus on results
- When faced with difficulties, you don't give up and look for solutions - alone and with the team
- You have new ideas and don't wait long to tackle them
- You want to set yourself new goals and develop yourself towards them
- Several years of professional experience in the "green" full stack development of web applications. Experience in the resource-saving use of Java or Go
- Knowledge of modern development tools e.g. GIT, databases also from the open source area
- Confident handling of modern Java Script-based front-end technologies such as React
- Experience with web services based on REST. Experience with resource-saving communication methods such as GraphQl or others
- Desirable: Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps as well as cloud systems, microservice infrastructures e.g. B. Quarkus
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Confident knowledge of German and English (at least language level B2 in each case)
Your area of responsibility
With your technological and "green" know-how and your creativity:
- Design and develop "green" web applications with modern frameworks that can be certified with the "Blue Angel"
- Implement innovative surfaces together with UX designers
- Build the bridge between environmental requirements, customer requirements and technologies
- Stand for sustainable solutions together with our team
Our offer to you
Home base. Choose your location in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Bonn, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Munich - all locations are very well connected and in a central location
Choose your own device. Whether Apple, Google, Microsoft or Linux - you choose your own equipment for notebook and smartphone
Stay Flexible. Whether in the office, remotely or at the customer's, you work where you and your team are productive, even after the pandemic
Covid19. Let's take it seriously and do not expose you to any risks through unnecessary travel or compulsory attendance
Opportunities for exchange. Regular and cross-location events such as Office Days and Academies
Responsibility. Get the best out of yourself and our projects
Time out. Breaks like parental leave or sabbaticals do not confuse us
Further education. We promote your development through training, seminars, individual coaching and meet-ups
Benefits. Flexible salary model, employee participation program, individual development opportunities, company bike through salary conversion, membership in the Urban Sports Club, etc.
Send us your résumé including your starting date and desired salary to: [email protected]
- What's your smallest toy
- Why did the real Illuminati disappear
- Will Bitcoin ever replace fiat money?
- What are some of the Hawaiian industries
- What does a burnout look like
- Is ninjutsu taijutsu or genjutsu more efficient
- What is your favorite red table wine
- How do you explain diffusion
- Where can I see Annabelle Creation
- Why is Nike suing Counter Kawhi Leonard
- What is an 8-bit microprocessor
- NYC MTA drivers can take tips
- Are social media audits useful?
- College psychologists take IQ tests
- What if a person went to Krypton
- What is the least reliable sports car
- What causes bad breath during exercise
- How does Thanos destroy the universe
- Why does saliva come out during sleep
- What is an annual drug test
- What are the basics of dance
- Is it actually a problem to be introverted?
- Why is proteomics better than genomics
- What will you wear for Purim
- What is the difference between provolone and mozzarella?
- Is Huawei Nova 3 a good phone
- Who came first to Lenin or Stalin
- Am I fit to climb Mount Everest?
- Why does innovation stop at startups
- What is another name for potassium?
- How do Wacom tablet pens work
- What is Cellebrite
- Why couldn't Frodo destroy the ring?