How has technology changed the youth
How technology is changing our society
In “Cyberwar”, Constanze Kurz and Frank Rieger from the renowned Chaos Computer Club describe new forms of warfare that are becoming an ever greater threat to our society today: We are now not only networking computers and smartphones, but also household appliances and everyday objects. However, the more we rely on networked technology in all areas of life, the greater the threat potential of a cyber attack. The authors not only illustrate spectacular attacks on entire states and societies. They also explain the political and economic conditions due to which weak points are ignored or even consciously used.
While cyberwar relates to the present and the immediate future, the historian Yuvel Noah Harari goes one step further with “Homo Deus”: Technology companies are shaping one future vision after another. The intertwining of man and machine is being praised almost naturally. Harari asks critically where in these developments the central values of humanism remain, such as free will and individuality. The author quickly traces the history of mankind and thus underpins his doubts that ever greater networking, including people themselves, is an irreversible development. The book contrasts this infatuation with technology with a humanistic vision of the future.
- How can you cut glass under water?
- Why is Naruto weakened in Boruto
- How can I do an interview with a dental school
- Which company runs all companies
- What would an antimatter explosion look like
- All Norwegians are originally from Denmark
- How will Yammer outsmart Jive Software
- What are the principles of developmental biology
- How can you treat insomnia during pregnancy
- How do I make Chana Masala rice
- What are some resume sorting software
- What is a car wash
- What do the locals eat in Tallinn
- Why do we need the scriptures
- When did Led Zeppelin make it big?
- What does it take to be disciplined
- Can you replace the GPU cooler
- Nothing is a word
- Which country invented beer?
- Why should I join MVIT
- How high can a bumblebee fly
- Where do you direct your emotions
- What is the epicenter and the focus of the earthquake
- Is RSS dead 1