Can Joomla be installed on Windows hosting
Create a Joomla website: step by step to your own homepage
The downloaded file is an archive file that you either unzip locally before you move it to the web server using an FTP client such as FileZilla, or alternatively after the FTP upload. It is important that the Joomla program files contained are in the public root directory after unzipping, which is usually called "public_html" or in some cases "htdocs".
To start the installation of Joomla, call the Web installer through the browser Of your choice by navigating to your domain (ie: "http://www.name-der-website.de") or the local storage location ("http: // localhost / pfad-zum-joomla-folder") from Joomla First of all, Joomla asks you to make some basic settings - starting with the language selection. However, the CMS should already have automatically selected the appropriate language version based on the language selected for the browser. The following fields must also be completed:
- Website name: At this point you indicate what your Joomla website should be called. You can change the name at any time later in the global configuration.
- description: Under the item "Description", enter the meta description of your entire website, which describes your offer as best as possible for search engines and contains the main keyword. A length of 20 to 25 words is optimal.
- e-mail: Joomla asks for a valid email address associated with the administrator account. This is required, for example, if you want to change the password.
- User name: By default, the CMS uses the name "admin" for the super user, which you can change here.
- password: Set a secure password for administrator access and keep in mind that this user account has maximum access to the front and back end.
- Page offline: With the option “Page offline” you can determine whether the Joomla website you are creating should be accessible from the start via the URL (“No”) or initially still offline (“Yes”).
Once you have completed the configuration page, click “Next” to go to the Database configuration menu to get. Enter the requested information about database type, server name and login there and then click on "Next" again. Check on the Overview pagewhether all data and settings are entered as desired and start the installation of Joomla via the button "To install“.
- What is a halvah ceremony
- What is some kind of political party
- Can cause BPH to cause blood in the urine
- Why don't aisles accelerate
- What do Americans know about French literature?
- Christian people are free
- What is the state language of Hyderabad
- What is a fifth of 100
- What does a peeled lemon look like
- Why does the human brain make mistakes
- How can I develop a middleware
- What is the top speed of Yamaha FZS
- How ailerons create a rolling moment
- How does renting a house work
- How does manifestation magic work
- What actually is an OPC UA client
- WikiLeaks is a threat to the world
- How do you put on a kimono
- When can synthetic division be used
- What are the requirements for learning cryptography
- What games offer free bitcoins
- Will the rust belt ever recover?
- How do I hold a meeting
- How did Joe Biden get his fortune