What is contracting
Translation of "contracts" in english
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The noose of justice contracts.
Because, Abel, the noose contracts.
Also this one contracts, but this time he will stay in the cage.
(Burn out Syndrome) The DNA contracts like a hedgehog, the cell becomes dark and degenerate.
(Burn out syndrome). The DNA tightens like a hedgehog, the cell is getting dark and degenerates.
The muscles that surround the bronchi become cramped and contracts.
The muscles surrounding the bronchi tense up and contract.
My heart contracts and anger rises in me.
The result: the skin contracts and wrinkles appear (1,2).
The result is that the skin contracts and results in wrinkles (1, 2).
The cement contracts and if I can't get in there he could lose both legs and his right arm.
The cement's contracting, and if I don't get in there, he could lose both of his legs and his right arm.
Frozen lakes make the most noise during large temperature fluctuations: the ice is expanding or contracts and the resulting stress creates cracks in the ice.
Frozen lakes are known to give off most noise during major fluctuations in temperature: the ice expands or contracts, and the resulting tension in the ice causes cracks to appear.
5 My flesh is clothed with worms and crusts of earth, my skin contracts and festers.
5 My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering.
After Hirano contracts, he's ready to roll out, super otaku style!
He trades one pain for another ... and the heart contracts,
He's trading one pain for another ... and the compressed heart
The system acts like a human muscle, contracts and relaxes - and that without frictional resistance or breakaway torque, just stick-slip-free.
The system acts like a human muscle, contracting and relaxing - and all without frictional resistance or breakaway torque, in other words stick-slip free.
With other changes of state - physicists speak of phase transitions - a material remains solid, but its crystal structure expands or contracts, for example when an external magnetic field magnetizes the substance.
With other changes of state - physicists call them phase transitions - a material remains solid, but its crystal structure expands or contracts when an external magnetic field magnetises the substance, for example.
When animating bones with skin, the skin stretches or contracts.
Animating bones with skin causes the skin to stretch or shrink.
Exactly. "The loop contracts."
The Elektroid contracts, and the magnetic axis is strangled by this contraction, and its parallel and similar polarities oppose the contraction with the magnetic repulsive force.
The electroide is contracting, and the magnetic axis strangled by this contraction and its parallel and similar polarities opposes to the contraction with the magnetic rejection force.
Ti: The network contracts!
Your blood is freezing and your stomach is freezing contractsand it feels like laser beams are shooting out of your eyes.
Your blood runs cold and your stomach tightens, and it feels like you're shooting laser beams out of your eyes.
7: 5 My flesh is clothed with worms and crusts of earth, my skin contracts and festers. <7: 6 My days pass faster than a weaver's boat, and pass without hope.
7: 5 My body is clothed with worms and scabs, my skin is broken and festering. <7: 6 My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, and they come to an end without hope.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 48. Exact: 48. Elapsed time: 248 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How do I treat hypersomnolence disorder
- Why is networking important in college
- What is the most dangerous mythical animal
- What do the letters INFP
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus waterproof
- Intense exercise can help build self-confidence
- What is an O 1 Visa
- Offer plumbers free estimates
- Why does precipitation depend on the air pressure
- Why is the Lagrangian density defined in fields
- Genetic is a short temper
- Is the law a punishment for our sins?
- What's so inspiring about Keanu Reeves
- Why is the pi circumference divided by the diameter
- How can you properly practice Kundalini Yoga
- What does a summary contain
- How would the Prophet Mohammed Sikhs see
- Who is the Greek goddess of animals
- Can an Army reservist get VA credit
- When do classes start at different IIMs
- What are the characteristics of Zen Buddhism
- What recipe makes the best fried clams
- Who would rule El Clasico today?
- Why are medical students depressed
- Can someone do my psychological readings
- Which cell phone is for under 200
- Why did Ahmed Patel meet Nitin Gadkari
- What should I feed my bulldog puppy?
- Which element has the chemical symbol B.
- Where are all micronations located
- How do I integrate Antibot Captcha links
- What makes God real
- Are all microfinance companies registered with RBI?
- What is the value of 2 2