How do free iOS apps make money
6 ways to make money with your app
3. Freemium app
This new word is made up of the English Free and Premium and stands for the combination of free (basic) app and paid (premium) app.
Users can download the free app on their smartphone, but are encouraged to buy the premium app by:
- Limited functions of the free app
- Restricted content (e.g. articles must be activated) a so-called "Paywall"
- Advertising in the free app, but not in the premium app
Here you should note that on average only approx. 0.5 - 2% of users a smartphone app for purchasing the Premium version decide.
4. In-app purchases
With this variant, use of the app is initially free of charge, similar to the "Freemium" variant. Individual functions, areas or packages can go through In-app purchases can be unlocked.
Smartphone apps that offer in-app purchases are marked as such in the respective app stores.
5. Subscription model
Another model that is becoming more and more important is the subscription or Subscription model. In this case, users of the app are offered a subscription, which means that they do not even pay a large amount, but rather small amounts of money at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly or annually) for using the smartphone app.
6. In-app currencies
A special case of in-app purchases are the so-called In-app currencies. In the case of game apps in particular, these currencies are often used as a means of payment in order to offer users an opportunity to get to their desired destination faster or more easily, which is appropriate to the world of games. For example, users can buy virtual gold coins, diamonds or other “monetary units” that are suitable for the game, thereby gaining advantages in the game. The currency should not, however, in the sense of a so-called "Pay-to-Win" Systems are used. Users should always have the chance to get to their destination for free, which is usually more difficult and takes more time. Single transactions are sufficient here from just 1 euro to 150 euros.
A personal warning: When integrating in-app currencies as a payment system in your app, you should carefully deal with the legal requirements and regulations on the subject of gambling from the outset and also bear in mind that your app is mostly installed by users from all over the world can. We recommend consulting an expert. In many cases, the agencies we have placed can inform you about the legal regulations and hurdles and show you the right way. In special cases, however, you should consider consulting a lawyer who specializes in this area.
After you have thought about how you want to earn money with your app later, the next phase, development, is dedicated to design. More on that at this point.
You want your own Let the app develop and earn money with this? Are you looking for a competent partner to develop your app?
We are happy to help personally, individually and not binding.
- What is the recruitment process for Sanmina
- Are glasses allowed in the British Army?
- Can a ichneumon wasp kill me?
- How do I flirt with my girlfriend
- Why is Robert De Niro famous
- How do I translate Klingon into English
- What do you fear that people know
- What is parenting
- What is Asia Minor now
- How do you create a MongoDB backup
- Can we duplicate atoms infinitely?
- How do RRSP and TFSA work
- How do worms find food
- What is Bacopa good for?
- Should I switch to KMC Manipal
- Why is Brexit called Brexit
- Caffeine relieves or prevents migraines
- When you can't forgive
- What are the connected peers on Bitcoin
- What is the treatment for astigmatism
- Is it worth it to advertise on mobile games
- Love to wear sticky clothes
- How do I get a deposit release
- Which is stronger gravity or friction
- Can YouTube videos be used for Instagram?
- Did James Charles deserve his fame
- Lucifer was a musician
- Who Owns the Contents of Quora
- What is half of Frac 70 70
- Who are the users of statistics
- Which is the best touring bike
- How does a flywheel turn
- Should Christians celebrate Easter
- How strong is the Trafalgar D water law