How does Narcissa Malfoy have blonde hair?
Narcissa Malfoy is tall, slender, and has long, blonde hair. She is married to Lucius Malfoy and their son is Draco. Draco owes it to his mother that he attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and not the Durmstrang Institute his father had planned for him. Narcissa wanted her son to be around. She is the sister of Bellatrix Lestrange and Andromeda Tonks, the latter being excluded from the family because, contrary to the family tradition of the Blacks, to whose lineage Narcissa belongs, she married a Muggle. Sirius Black is her cousin.
Narcissa lives with her husband and son on a large estate. Like her husband Lucius and her sister Bellatrix, she is a supporter of Lord Voldemort.
On the day of the Quidditch World Cup, Narcissa meets Harry for the first time when she, accompanied by Lucius and Draco, enters the box of honor to watch the World Cup final.
After the unsuccessful attempt to steal the prophecy, Voldemort gives her son Draco an impossible task to punish Lucius, whom he blames for the failure. Narcissa then goes to Severus Snape, whom she first asks to speak to Voldemort again about his plan. However, when he makes it clear to her that Voldemort will implement his plan, she asks him to take an Unbreakable Oath that he will support and protect Draco. Snape agrees and the vow is sealed by Bellatrix.
In the year in which the Ministry of Magic finally recognizes and publishes Lord Voldemort's return, Narcissa and her son Draco go to the "Madam Malkin's Suits for All Occasions" shop to get Draco a new robe. There she meets Harry, Ron and Hermione, to whom she threatens after the three almost fight against Draco. When Harry and his friends are delivered to the Malfoy house about a year and a half later, Narcissa hands them over to her husband Lucius and her sister Bellatrix. She stays in the background and does not react when Bellatrix asks her to kill her former house-elf Dobby when he frees the prisoners.
After Lord Voldemort tries unsuccessfully to kill Harry when he turned himself in, Voldemort sends Narcissa to check that he is still alive. However, Narcissa lies and underpins Harry's death, as this confirms that her son Draco is still alive. As the fight continues in the halls of Hogwarts, Narcissa, like her husband Lucius, does not participate, but looks for her son. The Malfoys return on the good side after Voldemort's death.
HP 6, p. 118, "Draco's Detour"
Narcissa: the English word narcissus means daffodil; In Greek mythology there was the youth Narcissus who fell in love with his own reflection.
Malfoy: from Latin: mala fides, which means suspicion, doubt or suspicion; or from the French mal and foi, which means evil / bad and faith / loyalty.
- Why does food have to cost money?
- Is Aamir Khan an alcoholic
- What are chemistry, biology and physics
- What does it mean to live in hell
- Who introduced lethal injections as a death penalty?
- What is a Russian-style symphony orchestra
- Is Zerodha with CDSL or NSDL
- Which iPhone should I buy in 2018
- Did James Charles deserve his fame
- Why do people buy poodles
- Is there a providential crime map
- How does the sound combine to get louder
- How do you sell a flawed product
- What is the worst NFL football team
- Why are there so few old trees
- What is 14 in binary representation
- How to initiate an effective debate
- INFJs are easy to manipulate
- What is a master's thesis
- How big is the global sports market
- What is the use of epoxy coating
- Foreign investments promote economic growth
- Is an associates degree important at all
- Which chain restaurant serves the best fries?