How much subsidy does a company pay
(Grants), (Tax breaks, tax subsidies), Subsidy report
Subsidies. Total volume of subsidies in GermanyDonations, e.g. B. direct cash benefits (Grants) or tax discounts (Tax breaks, tax subsidies), which the state grants to certain companies or economic sectors (mining, agriculture) without direct market-economy consideration. Subsidies to private households (e.g. social assistance, housing benefit) are also referred to as transfer payments (see there) or social benefits. The one to be drawn up by the federal government every two years Subsidy report also includes services to private households that make certain goods cheaper, such as housing subsidies.
Subsidies to companies are intended to promote economic behavior (e.g. help with setting up a business or for environmental protection investments), facilitate adaptation to a changed economic situation (e.g. help to reduce capacity in the steel industry) or also preserve certain economic areas (e.g. B. Aid for agriculture and mining). Subsidies are viewed critically in a market economy because they distort the market.
Duden Wirtschaft from A to Z: Basic knowledge for school and study, work and everyday life. 6th edition. Mannheim: Bibliographisches Institut 2016. Licensed edition Bonn: Federal Agency for Civic Education 2016.
- Can I see some creepy things
- What does shipping exception mean
- Can an etymological dictionary be protected by copyright
- Why did John Bercow resign
- Why do people take black cow oil
- Why do automotive companies go bankrupt more easily?
- How porn humiliates women
- How do you rate sales enablement
- Is the T in cantaloupe quiet
- Where's the one piece
- How to convert ADP to ATP
- How do I make events more interactive
- How do you rate the Reliance AGM 2020
- Have you ever been robbed in Vegas?
- Why do people think teenagers need sex
- What makes Perseus a hero
- What are the advantages of Salesforce Visualforce
- When should I get a tax attorney?
- What is the origin of the clapping
- Are you a born leader
- What does a good presentation mean?
- Authentic journalism died
- How can animation be used in education?
- What are the examples of transparent objects
- Why is research empirical
- Get vampire periods
- Can IB students ever skip classes?
- Why did Credence Barebone kill the Senator
- ATM for Bitcoin
- What is being conducted 1
- Which is better i10 or Swift Auto
- Tap water has been recycled 7 times
- Where did the thinking start?
- Looking for pragmatic marketing templates