How do you simplify 3x 2
Multiplication of terms
bettermarks »Math book» Algebra and functions »Terms and powers» Calculating with terms and simplifying terms »Multiplication of terms
In these explanations you will learn how to multiply terms together and how to divide terms.
Multiplying a term
To multiply a term means to multiply it by a number. For terms that consist of only one variable with a coefficient, for example 3x, only the coefficient is multiplied by a number. Since variables stand for numerical values, apply to arithmetic with them the same laws of calculation as for numbers, for example the commutative and associative law of multiplication and addition.
Quadruple the term.
When two variables are multiplied, there is no result with a specific numerical value. The variables are written next to one another without a multiplication sign. If variables are the same, the product can be combined to a power.
Multiply terms together
You multiply terms with each other by multiplying the coefficients with each other and writing the variables in alphabetical order after the result of the multiplication.
Divide a term by a number
The division of a term is the inverse of the multiplication. You divide a term by a number (other than 0) by dividing the coefficient by that number.
Divide by 4.
- What evolutionary purposes do sloths serve?
- What are the consequences of voyeurism
- Twitter hashtags can have spaces
- WhatsApp will show up on your phone bill
- Why is the horizontal distance called x
- Red hair is attractive to men
- What is B F Tech
- What are soft metals
- What is the rotational speed
- Tina Turner still performs
- What does the input validation library do well
- What about the speed of sound in different frames
- 4 1 Masters programs are worth it
- What attracts absurd literature
- Which is SRK career best achievement
- How do I use raw cotton
- When does Twitter recycle a deleted username
- Are brain training games bogus advertisements
- Does Satthwa hair oil really work
- Perception can be measured
- Who is the Prince of Pop?
- Why is the resurrection of Jesus so important
- What do lemon trees look like
- Why is lava called that